Jesus Christ is writing on your heart. It is your story and the stories of those lives you influence.
- What chapter of your life is being written?
- Would you mind if it was read by everyone?
- Other lives are the result of your life. Is your life lived well?
- Are you comfortable with the intimacy of the Spirit of the Living God writing on your heart?
- What are your plans to finish strong and finish well?
- Is there a skill you need to acquire?
- Is there someone you need to forgive?
- Choose 10 people closest to you.
- What are their ages?
- What are their needs?
- What is God asking you to do for them?
2 You yourselves are our letter, written on our hearts, known and read by everyone. 3 You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts. 2 Corinthians 3:2-3